Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Account Executive
A large Lloyd's Broker is looking for an Account Executive to join their Aviation division in order to support the team to meet client demands, achieve both renewal retention and growth rates.
* Control the renewal process for your clients.
* Gather information from Clients and Prospects using superb communication skills.
* Maintain and grow your book of business by chasing and securing new business leads.
* Openly discuss renewal terms with customers and seek alternatives to discuss with them.
* Talk to brokers and gain access to the most competitive terms that meet your clients objectives!
* Visit with clients as appropriate, it's here that your interpersonal skills will shine.
* Assess account queries and credit control matters, resolve efficiently and raise any concerns with the right team.
* Identify and act upon new-business opportunities, use sound judgement to recommend them if appropriate.
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Previous experience within a similar role
* Experience within Aviation or Commercial Insurance
* Holding/ working towards Insurance qualifications - advantageous
* A strong working knowledge of general insurance products, services, classes of insurance.
* Strong knowledge of client market and insurance industry network, London Market, Lloyd's and Industry.
* Due diligence in administration, policy documents and processes
* Excellent client service focus; the customer is always your top priority
* Generate and driving new business using exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
* Actively deal with ambiguity and have outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
* Continually building your industry knowledge and seeking development
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.