Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Assistant Coverholder Technician
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Assistant Coverholder Technician
Location: Hybrid Working London/ Home
A large Lloyd's Underwriting Agency has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Coverholder Technician to join their city of London office on a hybrid working basis with 1-2 days a week in the office and the rest from home.
Purpose of the role:
- To provide the Coverholder team with administrative support in relation to binder business.
- To provide support to the Coverholder team in their day-to-day activities.
- To prepare forms, arrange settlement and tracking payment of any transfer request received.
- Raising of manual Eclipse signings for business written on company paper
- To assist in maintenance of European settled direct mailbox.
- Assistance in the preparation of ad-hoc reports.
- Processing of non-cash claim signings and liaising with claims team to ensure Eclipse record is accurate.
- Assistance with the monthly reconciliation of cash receipts, by updating a log with details obtained from pdf cash remittance advices.
- Production of ad-hoc management information reports.
- Quarter end - providing assistance in checking coverholder income entries.
- Assist in manually producing the LPAN documentation, in order to submit premium bordereau to Xchanging (coverholder and direct accounts).
Reporting and Management Information
- Regular reports as required for team meetings.
- Eclipse reporting (quarter end).
- Assist the Coverholder team when performing year end or monthly reporting tasks.
- Timely and accurate information submitted for internal reports;
- Feedback from internal and external stakeholders on service delivery and knowledge of their specific business needs;
- High standards of accuracy and data integrity;
- Accuracy of file construction / binder construction;
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Previous experience within an office/ administrative role WITHIN Insurance environment
- Knowledge of Insurance practices
- Underwriting processes, controls and systems (desirable but not essential).
- Avoids errors and ensures high standards of accuracy and data integrity;
- Analytical and problem solving;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.