Not logged in to Jobsinessex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Corporate Client Handler
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Corporate Commercial Client Handler
Location: Hybrid Working - London/ Home
Our client who is a large leading Lloyd's Broker is looking for a Client Handler to join their expanding team. The purpose of the role is to help manage a book of large Commercial clients.
- Deal with a case load of Large Commercial clients
- Handle all new business as well as manage renewals and mid-terms
- Ensure clients Insurance requirements are adequately met
- Prepare all insurance documentation
- Liaise closely with clients and ensure strong relationships are kept
- Attend client meetings as needed
- Handle a range of Commercial business including Property, Liability and Construction
- Maintain effective relationships
Key Skills/ Requirements:
- Previous proven experience within a similar role
- Good knowledge across various commercial Insurance
- Ability to create and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage own workload
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.