£21000 - £23000 per annum + plus quarterly on-target bonus
Romford, Greater London
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to join the very busy and successful team at our Romford office. This is an amazing chance for someone to work for a business that is passionate about what they do and how they do it.
We offer great benefits including a quarterly on-target bonus, 30 days holiday, pension, discounted private health cover, the opportunity to win 5* holidays, lunches, vouchers, prizes and there are long term service awards throughout your career.
For this role you will need to be confident working within a very busy recruitment environment and must be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and handle pressure.
You will also need to have excellent customer service skills and be a great communicator with a good work ethic and the willingness to learn.
Duties will include:
* Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office in a polite, professional and friendly manner.
* Answering the telephone.
* Resourcing candidates, cross matching CV's against job specs.
* Pre-screening and interviewing candidates.
* Ensuring compliance paperwork is correct and recorded.
* Creating job adverts for job boards.
* Assisting with filling temporary assignments.
* Inputting records on to the CRM.
* Preparing and inputting timesheets into the weekly payroll system.
* Identifying business opportunities/leads to pass to the consultants.
A proficient working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, along with good IT skills is required and if you have experience of payroll this will be an advantage.
This is a full-time permanent role and the hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Additionally we operate an 'out of hours service' so you will be required to cover an on-call phone on a rotating basis.
If you feel this opportunity is the one for you please apply with your CV.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.