£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
SENIOR TECHNICIAN - £50,000 - £60,000
Lloyds Broker is seeking an individual who has a solid Insurance Technical background.
Open market technical support in the Worldwide Property Division
* Work as part of the Global team servicing business as required by the Division, into the London and International market always ensuring client needs are met.
* Day to day client servicing from initial submission of risks to hand over to technical team for invoicing.
* Prepare renewal presentations for broke to underwriters
* Analyse the insured risk in conjunction with the Broker and/or Producer to assess the client requirements, including working on schematics as required by the placement
* Prepare Open Market Reform Contracts including endorsements and any adjustments, working in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring conditions and terms of cover in response to client's needs.
* Produce client documentation as required by departmental procedures, complying with internal service standards and FCA, ensuring Contract Certainty.
* Keep abreast of market and regulatory and tax requirements relating to the portfolio in line with individual placement.
* Ensure compliance with external and internal guidelines and procedures as all times.
* Provide guidance to less experienced members of the Open Market technical team.
* Undertake any other responsibilities which may become necessary for the proper performance of the role
* Experience handling Worldwide open market business
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office programmes/Outlook and Internet Explorer
* An understanding of regulatory and tax requirements in the territories concerned, using Crystal where appropriate
* Can manage own workload and act independently
* Strong communication skills (including written and verbal (both internally and externally
* Use of Electronic Placement systems
* Understanding and affinity for relationship building
* Ability to work collaboratively with others - strong interpersonal skill
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.