£23000 - £27000 per annum
Premier Work Support
Premier Work Support is pleased to be partnering with a Global Freight Management business, to recruit a permanent Logistics Administrator based close to Dartford.
You will be working in the operations department, with a passionate team who are always striving to give the best customer experience to all the clients. You will be handling the day to day operations for both sea freight and air freight shipments, to and from China, Far East, Middle East, Turkey, Australasia and the USA. The department also has Road Freight division providing enabling provision of a full full multimodal services.
The main duties include:
* Handling enquiries from clients offering best solution and service with competitive prices.
* Liaising with clients, overseas partners and suppliers to arrange shipping of goods from origin to UK.
* Providing clients with shipment status reports via automatic Control Tower reports, on line portals or via email depending on the client's preference.
* Obtaining, checking documentation and ensuring compliance with HMRC regulations.
* Arranging Customs Clearances and taking care of any Port Health requirements.
* Ensuring shipments are fully released by Customs, port authorities and carriers together with correct bill of landing releases.
* Invoicing clients in accordance with agreed terms and ensuring immediate payments are received in good time prior to delivery
* Planning and arranging deliveries as per the client's requirements
* Ensuring all clients are served in line with their Standard Operating Procedures.
* Resolving client queries and complaints with a Customs Centric mind set.
* Account managing, building relationships and partnerships with clients to best retain and grow business.
To be successful in this role it is essential you have customs experience.
This is a Monday - Friday position with the working hours of 8.30am - 5.30pm.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.