Team Leader - Call Quality and Compliance
£24000 - £28000 per annum + 21 days holiday, free parking
Our client, an award winning supplier of luxury brands, are actively seeking a permanent Team Leader - Call Quality & Compliance in Customer Service.
As the Team Leader you will be responsible for the process of monitoring, coaching, mentoring, and grading the representative interactions that takes place between the Customer Service Executive and the customer to ensure an exceptional customer experience. This will be accomplished by providing specific feedback and coaching to the Executives and their Managers throughout the Customer Service department regarding each phase of their interaction with the customer including email interactions.
You will be working closely with the current management team which will drive the quality agenda in Customer Service and underpin the CARE philosophy of Consideration, Accountability, Responsibility and Empathy to achieve industry leading Customer Service. Ultimately the service needs to be the company's unique selling point which will ensue that key performance indicators and service level agreements are met and where possible exceeded. You will also be responsible for compliance with internal processes regarding query resolution and authorisation which will also require monitoring and reporting on.
For this role you will need to have working in a similar capacity where you have demonstrated:
* Excellent people coaching & development skills
* Strong customer service experience within a Customer Service environment
* Proven ability to be confident in communicating and networking at all levels
* Good presentation and influencing skills - the ability to convince others of a point of view, or position to gain others support
* Self-motivated with a proactive approach and demonstrates a 'can do' attitude
* Ability to focus on solutions rather than problems
* Expresses passion and enthusiasm within the role
* Proven track record on delivering quality as a priority
This is a full time permanent ole working Monday to Friday, the hours will be anytime between 07:30 to 17:30.
21 days holiday rising to 25 days with service plus bank holidays, free parking, performance related bonus scheme.
If you feel that you have all of the attributes for the above please apply on line today.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.