Enterprise Architect Remote
Central London, Greater London
Commercial Services Trading
I am hiring for an Enterprise Architect position for my local authority client. The position holder will be working remotely and it is a 6 months contract based on day-rate. The highlight of the role includes monitoring and assessment of new technology and other advances in technical and application architectures to ensure the council can best support and develop its business strategy. An ideal candidate should have
* Experience of successfully creating complex ICT solutions, ideally in a local government context
* Experience with the technology stack currently in use within the Council (MS 365/ Azure/Oracle)
* Experience of contributing to the management of an ICT function.
* Experience of working within a large public sector organisation in a politically sensitive environment, taking a senior technology role.
* Degree level or equivalent qualified, preferably an MCSE and TOGAF
The list of responsibilities may include:
1 Responsible for the definition, design and interpretation of technical architecture elements taken from user requirements specifications or in direct discussions with the business, to create a solutions architecture to meet business requirements
2 Define the target architectures, roadmaps and timescales to ensure the most effective use of technology and digital services across the council whilst delivering the required business outcomes
3 Act as design authority and provide an assurance role, ensuring that all architecture activities and deliverable (in-house and external outsourced) are produced to a high quality and are consistent with existing standards, policies and strategies
If you are interested please apply with your most updated CV.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.