Commercial Insurance Broker
£25000 - £30000 per annum + + Commission
Barking, Greater London
Premier Work Support
Our client, a successful commercial insurance company based in Dagenham is looking to expand their team by recruiting for a Commercial Insurance Broker to bring on new business and expand their client base.
To be considered for this role you must have a successful track record of bringing on new business and retaining existing clientele.
Daily duties will include:
* Dealing with incoming enquiries
* Running through quote process
* Conducting background checks on new clients
* Inputting accurate data on to internal systems
* Working to KPI's and revenue targets
* Building risk profiles on potential clients
* Researching and negotiating with underwriters to get best deal for customers
* Checking and verifying client documents and processing on to system
* Providing excellent customer service on the phone, email and other platforms
* Ensuring data is accurate on CRM System
The ideal candidate will be someone who can build rapport quickly and develop long term relationships with clients to encourage repeat business.
This client offers a great basic salary of up to £30k per annum, dependant on experience, as well as a generous commission structure of 10% on new business and 4% on renewals.
If you have the required skills for this role, apply today!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.