£20000 - £25000 per annum
Romford, Greater London
Premier Work Support
Our client, a successful, well established insurance company based in Romford is looking to expand their team by recruiting a Trainee Underwriter to join their Underwriting Department. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, willing to learn and have a focus on procedures and guidelines, ensuring they are followed at all times.
You will be learning the underwriting process from start to finish and providing product knowledge & excellent customer services to each and every client. Once you are fully trained, your duties will include:
* Dealing with clients via email, telephone and in-person regarding queries, adjustments and any other customer interactions
* Providing quotations, processing adjustments & suggesting suitable products in line with client needs'
* Ensuring that all product information provided is clear, understood and not misleading to the client
* Calculating MTA premiums
* Ensuring that telephone calls are answered & dealt with promptly & efficiently
* Maintain thorough and accurate records of all customer interactions
* Identify complaints and refer to the necessary complaint handler
* Escalating any issues to the relevant person within the branch
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Windows programmes (Excel, Outlook, Word etc), as well as have excellent time management skills, the ability to work well under pressure, and high degree of accuracy in all tasks.
This is a full-time permanent role with the hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
If you think you have the skills needed to be successful in this role, apply today!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.