Up to £19000 per annum
Romford, Greater London
Premier Work Support
Our client, a successful insurance company based in Romford is looking to expand their team by recruiting for a Claims Administrator to assist the claims department with both administrative tasks and the first notification process. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail as well as be pro-active, methodical and enthusiastic.
Duties will include:
* Managing the mailboxes for new claims
* Logging new claims onto the systems
* Scanning, post referencing and filing
* Data inputting of monthly and daily basis of Bordereau payments
* General administrative duties
* Managing the new claims received within the Portal and acknowledging within 48 hours
* Registering new injury claims
* Ensuring you are complying with FCA and audit requirements
To be considered for this role you must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to prioritise your workload and work to deadlines. Previous experience within a similar role would be preferable. Any qualifications towards being Cert CII qualified would be highly advantageous.
This is a full-time, permanent role with the hours of Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
If you feel this role is suited to you, apply today!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.